Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Comments are disabled, taking a break

Apologies to those of you who are trying to reach me with legit comments. Lately, I am being spammed by two businesses randomly posting links (possibly malign) to products they sell. I want them to fuck off and leave me alone but no matter how often I report them as spam, there they are again, a couple of times a week, at least. There's also an "unknown" commenter who I do actually know who I would block if Blogger let me -- I don't care what he thinks and wish he would get a life. He's been commenting a lot lately (not that I post them or read them) and, fuckit, I'm tired of it. It's like having a mosquito buzzing in your ear.  

So I'm just disabling comments for now. Those of you who can find me on Facebook can reach me there. 

No comments: