Sunday, November 12, 2023

Attention Modernettes & Los Popularos fans... and Fountains of Wayne ones?

Hey, Modernettes/ Los Popularos fans... you might want to get the new Big Takeover, wherein I talked about a bunch of stuff with John Armstrong apropos of the reissues of View from the Bottom and -- well, it's more than just a Born Free reissue that Porterhouse did, though there is also a very nice digital representation of that material; it's also a lot of demos and a bit of live stuff. And actually, it's more than just a reissue of View from the Bottom they did, too, but we mostly focus on the physical EP. Included are photos from Don Denton, Rd Cane, and Bev Davies. But that's just what I did and know about; I'm also particularly curious to see what the Fountains of Wayne material is. I'm more of a Traffic and Weather man than a Welcome Interstate Managers one, myself, but it seems like Welcome is the focus... 

No comments: