Saturday, March 19, 2022

Best of Bison and the SLIP~ons: some photos

Jammed my wrist when I got hit from behind from the mosh pit... wrists were already sore from clapping at the Sparks show, so that wasn't so good... left early... Didn't see the Dreadnoughts... Sat out ATD. But I took some photos. Got hellos from James of Bison (showed him my fucked-up tongue) and Brock. Great sets, but blown away that I got to hear "Wendigo" again - it's been over ten years (I know they've played it now and then but it's no longer been a regular thing; I haven't heard it since I brought Erika to see part of a show on Vancouver Island, maybe in 2012?). Got vid of the Slips, as Brock calls'em, but it ain't up yet. Very active pit, very fun vibe. Unannounced first band = Princess Die from Kelowna. Whole different lineup tonight (but I won't be there). 













3 comments:

Allan MacInnis said...

...at one point I looked around and realized I was the only person wearing a mask. I took it off.

David M. said...

Peer pressure is a powerful thing.

Allan MacInnis said...

Well, my understanding is that the masks are about protecting other people from YOUR exhalations, but if a couple hundred people don't care about protecting me, why should I protect them?