2. I'm 39, single, a slave to student loan debt, without a home of my own, a family of my own, or a clear sense of what I'm going to do with the rest of my life.
3. My workplace is a haven of mediocrity (the computers reserved for teachers, for instance, are still running on Windows 2000... riight).
4. Half the power in my apartment has mysteriously gone out. I've tested the fuses. All work.
5. (unspecified family issues)
6. While we're at it, human life is spiralling out of control, like a colony of ants that has grown so large it is depleting the surrounding environment and will soon collapse. We drift disconnected from the ground of being, coasting along with flows of capitalism and illusion, barely conscious, barely real.
Feelin' impotent to make changes. Frustrated, despairing. Waah.
Thought I'd share.