Monday, March 14, 2005

Work Sucks (on a) Black Mountain (in a) Cow Freakshow

Ah. I like my job, really, except lately I have this new class I have to prepare materials for, which is sapping most of my energy for doing other things, like drinking, smoking pot, going to concerts, watching movies, and, most significantly, writing. It's been awhile since I've had the time/energy/inspriration to write anything substantial at all -- even my blog is suffering. I'll try to make time to write about tonight's Black Mountain gig at Richards on Richards (a cause of some excitement, thus far; I've never seen Mr. McBean perform live, under any alias). Meantime I just have to try to keep people amused here however I can, noting whatever trivial amusements I encounter in my cyberschelppings.

So here's an article about the world's first recorded cow freakshow. What can I say, it amuses me.

No comments: