Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Vinyl wish list

There's not much left on the ol' vinyl wishlist. Might add the odd thing as I think of it but I'm mostly doing pretty well. These are albums I'd still want to get, however, if they were priced reasonably (I know where there's an Earthquake Glue but it's not at a price I'd pay!).  

John Cooper Clarke: Disguise in Love

The Soft Boys: A Can of Bees

Yello: Solid Pleasure

Guided By Voices: Do the Collapse, Universal Truths and Cycles, Earthquake Glue

The Cramps: Flamejob

Volcano Suns: Career in Rock

Articles of Faith: Give Thanks 

Victims Family: The Germ 

Alice Donut: Bucketfulls of Sickness and Horror in an Otherwise Meaningless Life, Mule, Revenge fantasies of the impotent, The Untidy Suicides of your Degenerate Children

NO FUN: Snivel (on vinyl - if it ever comes out!)

Sonic Youth: Sister, but with the original uncensored cover 

The Dictators: Bloodbrothers, and maybe then everything else? But that "Stay With Me" song has sunk deep hooks, thanks to the Smugglers. 

Neil Young: Psychedelic Pill, Chrome Dreams II, Broken Arrow 

Deep Purple: Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and anything that is obvious spam or just hateful trolling will just be deleted, unpublished. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.