Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Stuck at home with the COVID blues again

Is it COVID? Dunno. No tests around the house and I'm told they're not easy to come by now, but it doesn't feel like a normal cold. Rattle started deep and now it's moving up. Cough is growing productive & my throat is only just starting to hurt a little. Missed gigs I really wanted to see on Friday and Sunday and a movie I cared about on Monday. Stayed indoors all day today -- did a little writing but mostly I slept (two naps). Will I be well in time for Cousin Harley on the 18th? I very much doubt it, but we'll see. The strongest symptom is actually just the fatigue... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and anything that is obvious spam or just hateful trolling will just be deleted, unpublished. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.